Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Geometry HW 10/19

DUE FRIDAY:

-Chapter 3 review packet (EXTRA CREDIT GIVEN TO ANY AND ALL THOSE WHO COMPLETE THE PACKET BEFORE FRIDAY...COME SHOW ME YOUR WORK IN ROOM 144 AFTER SCHOOL OR 143 DURING ANY LUNCH PERIOD)
-Pre-Test Reflection (1/2 to 3/4 of a page in length on a SEPARATE PIECE OF PAPER)
-ANY AND ALL LATE/ABSENT HOMEWORK AND/OR QUIZZES BEFORE 10% DEDUCTIONS PER DAY BEGIN
-**last day to do Chapter 2 test corrections is on Thursday during period 11/after school**





Wednesday(today) I will only be in room 144 until 3:30 (coaching duties)
Thursday I will also only be in room 144 until 3:30 or 3:45...I am going out of town for a math conference.


Please e-mail me any questions or come see me during lunch, before school (I am available at 6:30 am in room 143) or after school during these times for any review packet questions before Friday.


HAPPY STUDYING!!


*Note: non-sophomore students in my periods 1-3, report to The Little Theater tomorrow (room 108) instead of going to my classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment